ForeverCare's mission is to provide Arkansans and their caregivers with high quality patient-centered healthcare services through a provider-led, closely coordinated, team-based approach that achieves excellent outcomes.
To support our mission we...
- Believe that the right care is the result of getting the member to the right provider, to provide the right service, at the right time, in the right treatment setting.
- Use advanced tools such as data automation and technology to enhance the effectiveness of the overall delivery system and support providers in better engaging members in care.
- Understand that clinical data and analytics are important elements for improving the access and delivery of healthcare.
- Advocate for and enlist best practices around information sharing among all stakeholders.
- Acknowledge that social determinates are a pillar in both sickness and health.
- Draw from clinical evidence, the most up to date data available, our experience, and the community for innovative ways to combat chronic conditions and raise the health and wellness of the community as a whole.
- Seek to not only provide the right treatment plans for our members, but also engage members and their caregivers through education to stay in the best health possible.
- Bring the best providers, facilities, and vendors into a network to serve our members in their specific communities.
- Deliver integrated case management to improve the coordination of care for our members.
- Integrate behavioral health with physical health to reduce the gaps in care.
- Strive to improve the health and well-being of our members with the highest standard in quality outcomes. We have the knowledge and capabilities to create efficiencies in the healthcare delivery system--efficiencies resulting in system savings that can be reinvested in communities across Arkansas, extending the impact of allocated funding.
Become Arkansas' premier provider-led sponsored network that brings effective solutions, clinical innovations, member empowerment models, community-based delivery, and a new perspective to the State in transforming healthcare delivery systems.
Our Core Values
Our core values are member-centered and provider-driven to enable effective treatment and appropriate care coordination for all members.
- We value the contribution of individuals with disabilities and respect the rights of all individuals to receive quality services without discrimination and participate in all decisions regarding his or her care.
- We place great value on care coordination where services are delivered by health provider teams to engage patients in their health and healthcare, offer health education and coaching for patients and caregivers, and perform activities that focus on developing resources for our members.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a strong member-provider relationship. In effect, we see tremendous value in enabling providers with data and information at the point of care to achieve that last mile of delivery and keep the patient engaged after acute events occur.
- We value integrity and spending tax dollars in the most appropriate manner. Our policies and procedures put mechanisms in place to ensure the reduction of fraud, waste, and abuse.