ForeverCare is a provider led, community based health plan that focuses on providing eligible Arkansas residents with access to the health care they need and deserve. Working with a member-centric mission and vision, ForeverCare was created to serve Arkansas’s most vulnerable populations. Through a unique collective partnership with a wide range of experienced and focused providers, ForeverCare is poised to manage and deliver
physical, behavioral, and developmental disability health care services to members with complex healthcare needs.
Brought To You By Healthcare Leaders Who Understand
All of our partners play an integral role in providing a well-rounded solution for all Arkansans. These partnerships include organizations and individuals with extensive, targeted expertise including:
- Developmental Disability Service Provider – Rehab Net of Arkansas
- Behavioral Health Service Provider- Community Service, Inc.
- Physician Practice – Community Clinic
- Arkansas-licensed Pharmacist – Arkansas Pharmacy Association
- Hospital – Ouachita County Medical
- Health Plan – Gateway Health Plan®, LP